TodayJul 10, 2013 Staff
A daughter was born to JayShauna Nessie Tillman, of Pocatello, Idaho, and James Goodman Jr., of Riverton, at 2:46 a.m. June 1, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces.
A son was born to Kristi and Don Green, of Lander, at 9:02 a.m. May 26, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 6 pounds, 4 ounces.
Wrangler Classic is July 11 to July 14 at the Wind River Hotel and Casino, 10269 Wyoming 789, Riverton. This is a Riverton Rendezvous event.
Wyoming Modelers Fly-In is July 12 to July 14 at the Wyoming Modelers Park. This is a Riverton Rendezvous event.
Wyoming Sportsman Gunshow is 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Fremont Center at the Fremont County Fairgrounds, 1010 Fairgrounds Drive, Riverton.
Rails to Trails: Music on the River Walk is 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the Rails to Trails Pathway in Riverton. This is a Riverton Rendezvous event.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Frances Miranda, 30, of Ethete, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 4:45 p.m. Tuesday on the bike path near East Pershing Avenue.
- Raylon WhiteDirt, 34, of Lame Deer, Mont., was arrested for public intoxication at about 5 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Main Street.
- Houston Headley, 45, of Arapahoe, was arrested for public intoxication at about 10;10 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Michael Mathews, 29, of Riverton, was arrested for probation revocation at about 10:15 p.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of East Madison Avenue.
- William Topaum, 35, of Ethete, was arrested for public intoxication at about 10:15 a.m. Tuesday at the Fremont County Alcohol Crisis Center.
- Seth Blackburn, 23, of Arapahoe, was arrested on a warrant for simple assault at about 1:20 a.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of East Adams Avenue. With him was Joseph Brokenleg, 20, of Arapahoe, who was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear, and a 17-year-old Arapahoe boy who was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court. According to reports, the three subjects were in an apartment in the area with the door propped open and the light on. An officer said he knew a warrant existed for an occupant of the apartment, so officials made contact with the group.
- A 16-year-old Ethete boy was arrested for minor under the influence with a blood-alcohol content of .17 at about 5 a.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of North Eighth Street West. Officials said they received a report about a male subject "passed out in the grass" in the area. The boy also was arrested on two Fremont County warrants for failure to appear.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Mykle Johnson, 19, of Riverton, was arrested for probation violation.
- Billy Williams, 30, of Plezna, Mont., was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for failure to appear.
- A person from out of state reported seeing a vehicle on its top at about 4 p.m. Tuesday in Red Canyon near Lander. Officials said the vehicle had been there for several decades.
- A dirt bike rider reportedly broke a leg at about 8:45 p.m. Tuesday near Kinnear. Officials said the person was riding off of the roadway near the 900 block of West Pavillion Road.
- A man on Union Pass called authorities at about 9:50 p.m. Tuesday to report seeing "either a meteorite or a small airplane" near the Sawmill Lodge. He described the object as a "bright light with a blue tail." Officials were unable to locate the object.
- During this timeframe the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center has taken 59 calls for service, including two involving motor vehicle accidents with one reporting injuries. County ambulances have been dispatched 22 times, and area fire departments responded to five calls for help. Eleven people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges including three alcohol-related charges, one felony charge and 10 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 175 inmates, including 159 in the Fremont County Detention Center, 11 in substance abuse treatment programs, two on home detention and three elsewhere.
- Grantor: SLOAN TINA G MURPHY Legal: Quarter: SWNW Section: 25 Township: 1n Range: 4e Grantee: MURPHY JEROLD
- Grantor: MANZANARES DENNIS E Legal: Quarter: SENE Section: 20 Township: 3N Range: 1E Grantee: SPENCER KENYON R
- Grantor: BUNN CHRISSY, FANN CHRISSY Legal: Sub/Mine: TROSPER S ADD LA Lot: 5 Block: 116 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: TROSPER S ADD LA Lot: 6 Block: 116 City: LANDER Grantee: VOGEL PROPERTIES LLC
- Grantor: ELDRIDGE LOOKER LOREN RUSSELL Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW TERRACE SUB RI Lot: 1 Block: 15 Cit... Grantee: GRAHAM CASEY
- Grantor: KAMINSKY JON, KAMINSKY SHANNON Legal: Sub/Mine: SPRIGGS 3RD ADD LA Lot: 16 Block: 7 City: LAN... Grantee: ROSELLI JOHN, HUDGENS BARBARA
- Grantor: HART SALLY A Legal: Sub/Mine: UPPER LITTLE WARM SPRING CREEK SUB DU Lot: 131..., Sub/Mine: UPPER LITTLE WARM SPRING CREEK SUB DU Lot: 140... Grantee: HART SALLY A, HART WILLIAM C
- Grantor: PAPE SARAH L Legal: Sub/Mine: VALLEY HI ADD RI Lot: 35 Block: 1 City: RIVER... Grantee: COLE JUDY B
- Grantor: STORES WEST INC Legal: Sub/Mine: LANDER ORIGINAL TOWN OF LA Lot: 17 Block: 16 ..., Sub/Mine: LANDER ORIGINAL TOWN OF LA Lot: 18 Block: 16 ... Grantee: BORG PROPERTIES LLC
- Grantor: VAN VLEET CLARKE, VAN VLEET DOROTHY J, VAN VLEET CLARKE CO TRUSTEE, ... Legal: Quarter: NWSW Section: 29 Township: 34n Range: 98w Grantee: VAN VLEET CLAYTON BRUCE
- Grantor: RATLIFF SCOTT J Legal: Quarter: NENW Section: 21 Township: 2N Range: 5E , Half: S Quarter: SW Section: 16 Township: 2N Range: 5E Grantee: EDGEINGTON RANDALL S JR
- Grantor: HANCOCK JAMES J, HANCOCK CHARLOTTE F Legal: Quarter: NESE Section: 32 Township: 2N Range: 3E Grantee: LOOMIS COLBY, LOOMIS KRIS
- Grantor: ROCKY MOUNTAIN WASH LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: CHATTERTON GLENN 1ST ADD RI Lot: 6 Block: 1 C... Grantee: LUCID INVESTMENTS LLC
- Grantor: OSBORNE CHANDRA L, WEBER CHANDRA L, OSBORNE JOEL P Legal: Sub/Mine: HOUSE ADD REPLAT RI Lot: 1 Block: 1 City: RIV... Grantee: MOOR BRENDA J
- Grantor: TAYLOR BONNIE B Legal: Sub/Mine: SPRIGGS 3RD ADD LA Lot: 22 Block: 5 City: LAN..., Sub/Mine: SPRIGGS 3RD ADD LA Lot: 23 Block: 5 City: LAN... Grantee: BRASMER TIMOTHY M, BRASMER MARY CLAIRE
- Grantor: GEORGE DENNIS TRUSTEE, GEORGE BARBARA TRUSTEE, GEORGE LIVING TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: GEORGE SUB MI Lot: 1 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: CLARYS ANDY
- Grantor: BLESSINGS LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW ADD RI Lot: 6 Block: 3 City: RIVERTON Grantee: GALITZ CURT , GALITZ AMANDA
- Grantor: BURNETTE GARRY W TRUSTEE, BURNETTE GARRY & TONIA FAMILY TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: ASHGROVE ADD RI Lot: 1 Block: 19 City: RIVERTON, Sub/Mine: ASHGROVE ADD RI Lot: 2 Block: 19 City: RIVERTON Grantee: BRAUN JEFFERY F, BRAUN KRISTI A
- Grantor: COOPER STEVEN R, COOPER KARI A Legal: Quarter: NWSE Section: 27 Township: 2N Range: 3E , Quarter: SWSE Section: 27 Township: 2N Range: 3E , Quarter: NESW Section: 27 Township: 2N Range: 3E , ... Grantee: PAXTON LARRY K
- Grantor: SHAW ROD D, SHAW MARGARET A Legal: Sub/Mine: RENEGADE EAST SUBDIVISION RI Lot: 1 City: RIV... Grantee: MILLER MILTON E, MILLER LARA F
- Grantor: LUCAS STEVEN V Legal: Section: 17 Township: 2S Range: 1E Lot: 2 Grantee: MACHEN MATTHEW WLLIAM
- Grantor: KIRKLAND JAMEY L, KIRKLAND TOMI J Legal: Sub/Mine: INTERMOUNTAIN ADD RI Lot: 6 Block: 3 City: RI... Grantee: SMITH JESSE, GOMENDI SMITH WHITNEY
- Grantor: PETERSEN BUTTERS LYLE Legal: Sub/Mine: PARK HILL ADD RI Lot: 11 Block: 1 City: RIVER... Grantee: KUEGELER ANA MARIE
The Wyoming State Engineer's Office report on stream flows, reservoir levels and canal diversions in the Wind River Basin as of Tuesday, July 9, are as listed in the first column. The readings for Monday, July 8, are in the second column. Measurements are in cubic feet per second unless otherwise stated.
Wind River near Dubois 190 224
Dinwoody Creek above Lakes 470 485
Bull Lake Creek above Bull Lake 744 818
Bull Lake Creek near Lenore 410 747
Wind River near Crowheart 2,120 --
Wind River near Kinnear 1,200 1,480
Wind River at Riverton 803 757
Little Popo Agie River near Lander 45 49
Little Wind River near Riverton 272 281
Fivemile Creek near Shoshoni 266 266
Wind River below Boysen Reservoir 1,280 1,280
- Groom: BOWSTRING RYAN JAMES SR Bride: HALL PAIGE COURTNEY
- Groom: HOLLAWAY ERIK CHRISTOPHER Bride: YAGER JESSICA JEAN
- Groom: BOWSTRING RYAN JAMES SR Bride: HALL PAIGE COURTNEY
- Groom: WOOD HARRY VICTOR Bride: WOOD MARGARET FRANCES