Jul 11, 2013 - StaffDeaths
Joseph Arthur "Art" Manzanares, 64, formerly of Fremont County, died Monday, July 8, at his home. Memorial services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, July 20, at the New Hope Church of God in Christ, 1571 Ammon Road, in Idaho Falls, Idaho, with minister Anthony Manzanares and bishop Taro Golden officiating.
Christopher Lee Parker, 57, formerly of Lander, died Friday, July 12, 2012, in Howard, Colo. There will be no services.
Wrangler Classic is July 11 to July 14 at the Wind River Hotel and Casino, 10269 Wyoming 789, Riverton. This is a Riverton Rendezvous event.
Wyoming Modelers Fly-In is July 12 to July 14 at the Wyoming Modelers Park. This is a Riverton Rendezvous event.
Rendezvous Day in the Park is 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Riverton City Park. This is a Riverton Rendezvous event.
Gold Rush Days is 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at South Pass City. Enjoy a taste of life at the turn of the century at South Pass City State Historic Site. Gold Rush Days features a vintage baseball tournament, music in the historic saloons, children's games and one-of-a-kind events like anvil blasting, mining demonstrations and gold panning. Admission is $3.
Wyoming Sportsman Gunshow is 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Fremont Center at the Fremont County Fairgrounds, 1010 Fairgrounds Drive, Riverton. For more information, call Ethel at 760-1180.
Opportunity Shop Annual Silent Auction is at 6 p.m. at the Headwaters Arts and Conference Center, 20 Stalnaker St., Dubois. Bid begin at 7 p.m. Admission is free. For more information, call 455-2687.
In Riverton Police Department reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Shaycrea Friday, 19, of Riverton, was arrested for domestic violence assault and child endangerment at about 6:45 p.m. Wednesday in the 1300 block of Fir Street. With her was Gregory Armajo, 23, of Riverton, who was arrested for child endangerment and on a warrant for contempt of court.
- Paul Bell, 51, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication just before 7 p.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of East Main Street.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Cynthia Payne, 44, of Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for contempt of court at about 9:50 a.m. Wednesday in the 9500 block of Wyoming Highway 789 in Hudson.
- Beatrice Monroe, 37, of Arapahoe, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for failure to appear at about 1:50 p.m. Wednesday at the Fremont County Courthouse in Riverton.
- Billy Napier, 20, of Riverton, was arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol.
- Officials are investigating a theft from a motor vehicle that was reported at about 10:15 p.m. Wednesday from the Morton Lake area. According to reports, someone broke the window of a gray Toyota Corolla and took "everything" inside of the car and trunk.
- A red 2000 Ford Explorer was reported missing at about 11 p.m. Wednesday from Davids Way north of Riverton. Reports state the keys were left inside of the vehicle.
- During this timeframe, the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center has taken 63 calls for service. County ambulances were called out 14 times, and area fire departments responded to three calls for help. Seven people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including two for driving under the influence, three other alcohol-related charges and 17 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 165 inmates, including 148 at the facility, 11 in substance abuse treatment programs, two on home detention and four elsewhere.
- Grantor: KELLER PHLLIP Legal: Sub/Mine: RYAN HEIGHTS ADD RI Lot: 7 Block: 5 City: RIV..., Sub/Mine: RYAN HEIGHTS ADD RI Lot: 8 Block: 5 City: RIV... Grantee: VOTH CHRISTOPHER, VOTH ELIZABETH
- Grantor: PATTON FRANCES RUTH STEPHENSEN, MICHAEL PAULA PATTON, PATTON STEPHEN ROSS, ... Legal: Sub/Mine: PRIDEAUX ESTATE ADD LA Lot: 8 Block: 2 City: ..., Sub/Mine: PRIDEAUX ESTATE ADD LA Lot: 7 Block: 2 City: ... Grantee: GUSE ROBIN HOPKINS
- Grantor: BOWMAN KEITH R TRUSTEE, BOWMAN JANE S TRUSTEE, BOWMAN KEITH R, ... Legal: Quarter: NWSW Section: 2 Township: 33N Range: 99W , Half: S Quarter: SW Section: 2 Township: 33N Range: 99W , Quarter: NENW Section: 11 Township: 33N Range: 99W Grantee: BOWMAN KEITH R TRUSTEE, BOWMAN JANE S TRUSTEE, BOWMAN KEITH R LIVING TRUST, ...
- Grantor: LEONHARDT BRENDA Legal: Half: N Quarter: NE Section: 17 Township: 2n Range: 2e Grantee: LEONHARDT BRENDA
- Grantor: KUNZE DAN R, KUNZE ANN P Legal: Quarter: NENE Section: 14 Township: 33N Range: 100W Grantee: KUNZE DAN R
- Grantor: JONES JONATHAN D Legal: Quarter: SESW Section: 25 Township: 42N Range: 108W Grantee: JONES JONATHAN D, JONES JONATHAN A, JONES WANDA J
- Grantor: HAMILTON JARED Legal: Sub/Mine: HUDSON ORIGINAL TOWN OF HU Lot: 6 Block: 37 C..., Sub/Mine: HUDSON ORIGINAL TOWN OF HU Lot: 7 Block: 37 C..., Sub/Mine: HUDSON ORIGINAL TOWN OF HU Lot: 8 Block: 37 C..., ... Grantee: BESTUL STACY, BESTUL JANINE
- Grantor: GRIFFITH DAWNITA B Legal: Sub/Mine: SMITH ESTATES MI Lot: 9 City: MISCELLANEOUS, Sub/Mine: SMITH ESTATES MI Lot: 10 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: COOPER STEVEN R, COOPER KARI A
- Grantor: KNESS TREVOR C, KNESS JENILEE L Legal: Sub/Mine: PARK HILL ADD RI Lot: 16 Block: 2 City: RIVER... Grantee: RYMAN RUTH A, SMEDE SCOTT A
- Grantor: BROWN GLENN ARTHUR Legal: Sub/Mine: TAYLOR SUB MI Lot: 14 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: RAMOS MANUEL, RAMOS RUBY
- Grantor: KUNZE DAN R Legal: Sub/Mine: SQUAW CREEK ACRES SUB LA City: LANDER Grantee: KUNZE ANN P
- Grantor: CONROY KELLY A, SCHNITZER RUSSELL T Legal: Sub/Mine: RED CANYON RETREAT SUB MI Lot: 49 City: MISCE... Grantee: LIU BRUCE, VERCIO NANCY
- Grantor: LIU BRUCE, LIU NANCY B, VERCIO NANCY Legal: Sub/Mine: RED CANYON RETREAT SUB MI Lot: 49 City: MISCE... Grantee: LIU NANCY B, LIU BRUCE
- Grantor: POLK BRIAN C Legal: Sub/Mine: CECIL WOOD ADD RI Lot: 16 Block: 7 City: RIVE... Grantee: JOHNSON NANCY
- Grantor: CRANDALL BRAD D, CRANDALL LINDA S Legal: Half: S Quarter: NE Section: 10 Township: 1n Range: 4e Grantee: STALLEY COLIN, STALLEY KAYLA
- Grantor: LONG DAVE Legal: Sub/Mine: WOODRIDGE ESTATES RI Lot: 9 Block: 16 City: R... Grantee: MENZIES JEFF
- Grantor: YOUNG BRANDON, BIESECKER NICOLE Legal: Sub/Mine: LOGAN PARK 3RD ADD RI Lot: 4 Block: 3 City: R... Grantee: OLDMAN CHARLES, OLDMAN LESLIE
- Grantor: GIBBS R DENNIS, GIBBS ELIZABETH JANE Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW HEIGHTS 2ND ADD RI Lot: 91 City: RI... Grantee: SHINKLE NORMAN
- Grantor: TROVER WELLINGTON MORRIS TRUSTEE, TROVER IRAS WRIGHT TRUSTEE, TROVER FAMILY LIVING TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: PARK VIEW ADD RI Lot: 10 Block: 1 City: RIVER... Grantee: LANE AARON
- Grantor: US DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING & URBAN DEVELOPMENT Legal: Section: 7 Township: 3N Range: 2E Lot: 2 Grantee: FULLER WARREN, FULLER JUDITH
- Grantor: CONDIE CURTIS B, CONDIE WENDY M Legal: Sub/Mine: RAINTREE ESTATES RI Lot: 5 Block: 3 City: RIV... Grantee: SCHOENING SCOTT W, SCHOENING NICOLE M
- Grantor: STRINGHAM KEVIN L , STRINGHAM CHERYL Legal: Sub/Mine: RENEGADE FLATS SUB MI Lot: 2 City: MISCELLANE... Grantee: SANDLIAN JEFFREY, SANDLIAN BETHANIE
- Grantor: CARR LYNDY Legal: Sub/Mine: BONNIE BRAE SUB RI Lot: 5 City: RIVERTON, Sub/Mine: BONNIE BRAE SUB RI Lot: 6 City: RIVERTON Grantee: POLK BRIAN C
- Grantor: SCHOENING SCOTT W, SCHOENING NICOLE M Legal: Sub/Mine: ASHGROVE ADD RI Lot: 1 Block: 20 City: RIVERTON, Sub/Mine: ASHGROVE ADD RI Lot: 2 Block: 20 City: RIVERTON, Sub/Mine: ASHGROVE ADD RI Lot: 3 Block: 20 City: RIVERTON Grantee: GRIFFITH JOHN, GRIFFITH JORAH
- Grantor: BITTLE GARY E TRUSTEE, BITTLE CHARLA M TRUSTEE, BITTLE CHARLA M LIVING TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: STRATTON SUB RI Lot: 14 City: RIVERTON Grantee: DOYLE STEVEN R, DOYLE DEEANN S
- Grantor: ANDERSON LARRY EUGENE Legal: Section: 1 Township: 33n Range: 99w Lot: 4 , Quarter: SWNW Section: 1 Township: 33n Range: 99w Grantee: ARMSTRONG PHILIP J TRUSTEE, ARMSTRONG BARBARA E TRUSTEE, ARMSTRONG PHILLIP J TRUST
- Grantor: WOLTERING RICHARD K TRUSTEE, WOLTERING RICHARD K REVOCABLE LIVING TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVER PARK 2ND FILING DU Lot: 4 City: DUBOIS, Sub/Mine: RIVER PARK 2ND ADD ACREAGE DU Lot: 4A City: D... Grantee: MCQUOWN THOMAS R , MCQUOWN JAN M
- Grantor: BERG MARY ANNE Legal: Sub/Mine: WESTSIDE ADDITION SH Lot: 3 Block: 6 City: SH..., Sub/Mine: WESTSIDE ADDITION SH Lot: 4 Block: 6 City: SH... Grantee: ROBERTS EDWARD
- Grantor: ERIXON STEPHEN M TRUSTEE, ERIXON ANNA K TRUSTEE, ERIXON STEPHEN M REVOCABLE LIVING TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: DILLON VISTA SUB LA Lot: 5 Block: 4 City: LAN... Grantee: ERIXON STEPHEN M TRUSTEE, ERIXON ANNA K TRUSTEE, ERIXON ANNA K REVOCABLE LIVING TRUST
- Grantor: CITIFINANCIAL INC Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW TERRACE REPLAT LOTS 2&3 B6 RI Lot: 2... Grantee: TIPPETS NICOLE M, MULLINIX LYNN
- Grantor: BAR P LAND & LIVESTOCK CO INC Legal: Quarter: NWNE Section: 26 Township: 33N Range: 99W Grantee: BARNEY TRAVIS G, BARNEY AMY S
- Groom: SPITLER ADAM KEITH Bride: FORSHEE LINDSEY ARLENE
- Groom: WALDRON IRA RUSSELL Bride: BRODIE JESSICA JEAN
- Groom: HOLLAWAY ERIK CHRISTOPHER Bride: YAGER JESSICA JEAN
- Groom: GOICK TREVER DEE Bride: HAMILTON EMILY CAROLINE
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.