Aug 16, 2013 - StaffCorrections
In Wednesday's Ranger, the page one story "Solid gold history" should have said, "The crew even managed to locate the same Wilfley table that was removed from the mine half a century ago."
Bruce Jacobson Benefit is at 1 p.m. at the Wind River Recreation Hall in Pavillion. Jacobson has been hospitalized at the University of Utah hospital in Salt Lake City since he was life-flighted there June 21 for extensive heart surgery. An account has been set up at the Wyoming Community Bank in Riverton for anyone wishing to make a cash donation. To donate items for the auction, call Jerri Robinson at 856-3882, Pam Rivers at 856-9704 or Bryce Westlake at 857-2752.
Jade Lake Trek is at 1 p.m. at the Dubois Museum, 909 W. Ramshorn St. Event is free. For more information, 455-2284.
Mountain Men and the Lewis and Clark Expedition is at 7 p.m. at the Museum of The American West, 1445 Main St., Lander. Event is free. For more information, call 335-8778 or visit museumoftheamericanwest.com.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Priscilla T. Snyder from James "Marty" Snyder. Joint custody of minor child.
Kayla L. Speer from Joseph R. Speer. Wife granted sole custody of minor child. Wife's former name of Shoultz restored.
Sherry L. Thompson from Steven D. Thompson. Joint custody of minor child.
Candy D. Woolsey from Ken S. Woolsey.
In Riverton Police Department reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Shaniece Headley, 20, of Arapahoe, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant at about 8 a.m. Thursday in the 500 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- David Killsree, 35, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 6:10 p.m. Thursday in the 1300 block of West Park Avenue.
- Troy Dogtail, 41, of Denver, was arrested for public intoxication at about 7 p.m. Thursday at the Fremont County Alcohol Crisis Center.
- Aleeah Crispin, 38, of Ethete, was arrested for public intoxication and disturbing the peace at about 9:45 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of Mary Anne Drive.
- Arthur Leon, 37, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 9:45 p.m. Thursday at Riverton Memorial Hospital.
- Officers issued misdemeanor citations for underage drinking to four Riverton individuals at about 8:45 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Lincoln Avenue. The subjects were released with their promise to appear in court at a later date. People cited included a 20-year-old Riverton woman, a 19-year-old Riverton man, an 18-year-old Riverton woman and an 18-year-old Riverton man.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- No arrests were recorded during this timeframe.
- A resident in Lander reported at about 3:15 p.m. Thursday that about a ton of hay had been stolen from the 2000 block of North Second Street in Lander.
- Two calls were recorded regarding the Warm Valley Baptist Church in Pavillion. According to the first report, which was made at about 11:15 a.m. Thursday, someone had damaged several screens and "cut up a water hose" at the church, 204 E. Euclid Ave. The reporting party said the subjects did gain entry to the church, but it was unknown if anything was missing. At about 9:15 p.m. Thursday, the same person called to say he had found the doors to the church unlocked, with some doors open and the lights on inside the building. He did not report anything missing at the time, but deputies were assigned to provide extra patrol in the area beginning at about 9:30 p.m. Thursday.
- The Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center took 58 calls for service. County ambulances were dispatched 12 times. Five people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges including four alcohol-related charges and six misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 165 inmates, including 154 at the facility, eight in substance abuse treatment programs, one on home detention and two elsewhere.
- Grantor: MCKEE JACK, MCKEE SYLVIA Legal: Quarter: SWNW Section: 16 Township: 2N Range: 2E Grantee: MCKEE JESSE L2013-1364463
- Grantor: MANZANARES LEROY N, MANZANARES ESTHER A Legal: Sub/Mine: ESTHER SUB MI Lot: 1 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: MANZANARES LEROY N TRUSTEE, MANZANARES ESTHER A TRUSTEE, MANZANARES ESTHER A REVOCABLE TRUST, ...2013-1364461
- Grantor: MANZANARES LEROY N TRUSTEE, MANZANARES ESTHER A TRUSTEE, MANZANARES ESTHER A REVOCABLE TRUST, ... Legal: Sub/Mine: ESTHER SUB MI Lot: 1 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: MANZANARES LEROY N, MANZANARES ESTHER A2013-1364468
- Grantor: WHITMORE VALERIE ANN, WHITMORE RICKY LEE, HARRIS RICHARD C Legal: Sub/Mine: WHITMORE SUB MI Lot: 1 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: ROGNON BRIAN C , ROGNON JESSICA E2013-1364493
- Grantor: WIND RIVER COMMUNITY CHURCH OF THE CHRISTIAN & MISSIONARY..., CHRISTIAN & MISSIONARY ALLIANCE Legal: Sub/Mine: WIND RIVER VIEW ESTATES SUBD LA Lot: 7 City: ... Grantee: JORGENSEN KYLE W, JORGENSEN CODI2013-1364542
- Grantor: HULME D JUNE Legal: Sub/Mine: BALDWIN ESTATES ADD LA Lot: 1 Block: 4 City: ..., Sub/Mine: BALDWIN ESTATES ADD LA Lot: 2 Block: 4 City: ..., Sub/Mine: BALDWIN ESTATES ADD LA Lot: 3 Block: 4 City: ... Grantee: 307 RENTALS LLC2013-1364543
- Grantor: HULME D JUNE Legal: Sub/Mine: BALDWIN ESTATES ADD LA Lot: 4 Block: 4 City: ..., Sub/Mine: BALDWIN ESTATES ADD LA Lot: 5 Block: 4 City: ..., Sub/Mine: BALDWIN ESTATES ADD LA Lot: 6 Block: 4 City: ..., ... Grantee: 307 RENTALS LLC2013-1364548
- Grantor: BARRY W ADAM, BARRY AMANDA Legal: Sub/Mine: HIGHLAND PARK 2ND ADD RI Lot: 6 Block: 1 City... Grantee: DOWER TIFFANY L2013-1364531
- Grantor: SHOSHONI RECREATION DISTRICT 24 Legal: Quarter: SE Section: 31 Township: 3N Range: 5E Grantee: VANDERMEULEN CARL J PASTOR TRUSTEE, MISSOURI VALLEY CHURCH2013-1364678
- Grantor: STALEY AMY, STALEY JAY Legal: Sub/Mine: SPRIGGS 1ST ADD LA Lot: 1 Block: 1 City: LANDER Grantee: MATTKE DANIEL M2013-1364676
- Grantor: KETTERLING GAVYN, KETTERLING ELIZABETH Legal: Quarter: NWSW Section: 29 Township: 2N Range: 5E Grantee: FARRAR JOSH L, FARRAR NICHOLE W2013-1364572
- Grantor: ACTON ERNEST R, ACTON PATSY M Legal: Sub/Mine: HIGHLAND PARK ADD RI Lot: 2 Block: 2 City: RI... Grantee: ACTON ERNEST R TRUSTEE, ACTON PATSY M TRUSTEE, ACTON FAMILY TRUST2013-1364687
The Wyoming State Engineer's Office report on stream flows, reservoir levels and canal diversions in the Wind River Basin as of Thursday, Aug. 15, are as listed in the first column. The readings for Wednesday, Aug. 14, are in the second column. Measurements are in cubic feet per second unless otherwise stated.
Wind River near Dubois 80 77
Wind River above Red Creek -- --
Dinwoody Creek above Lakes 193 217
Bull Lake Creek above Bull Lake N/A N/A
Bull Lake Creek near Lenore 928 967
Wind River near Crowheart 1,490 1,510
Wind River near Kinnear 376 379
Wind River at Riverton 44 45
Little Popo Agie River near Lander 49 47
Little Wind River near Riverton 56 56
Fivemile Creek near Shoshoni 257 249
Wind River below Boysen Reservoir 1,040 1,040
- Groom: SWANSON TREVOR MARION Bride: MEFFERD AMBER CRYSTAL
- Groom: TIDZUMP ANTOINE DON Bride: ST CLAIR GLADYS MAE
- Groom: CARPENTER JAMES MERLE Bride: RENEMANS ANITA CATHERINE
- Groom: BATH BENJAMIN WAYNE Bride: BATH SARAH ELIZABETH
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.