TodayAug 22, 2013 Staff
Wyo State Trappers Association Trapping and Outdoor Expo is Aug. 23 to Aug. 24 at the Heritage Hall and Little Wind Center at the Fremont County Fairgrounds, 1010 Fairgrounds Drive, Riverton. Live demonstrations will be given by Les Johnson, world champion predator caller; John Graham and Tom Krause, bobcat duel; Brian DeBolt, grizzly bear trapping; Tracy Frye, wolf trapping; Jim Pearce, underwater beaver trapping; and Dave Fowler, fur handling. For more information, contact Alan Sinner at 850-6034, 856-6352 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fremont County Youth Rodeo Association is in Crowheart. For more information, call 349-6400 or visit howlrodeobulls.com.
In Riverton Police Department reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Derrald Antelope, 50, of Ethete, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court at about 8:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of North Federal Boulevard. The initial call was regarding intoxication.
- Daniel Posey, 34, of Fort Washakie, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court at about 11:55 p.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of South Federal Boulevard.
- Erwin Wollman, 49, of Huron, S.D., was arrested for possession of 7.6 ounces of marijuana with intent to deliver at about 12:30 a.m. Thursday at the Holiday Inn parking lot, 900 E. Sunset Drive. Hotel employees reportedly called police to say they could smell marijuana but weren't sure where the smell was coming from. An officer arrived on scene and located Wollman in his vehicle in the parking lot. The officer reportedly could smell marijuana in the car and asked for a consent search of the vehicle, which Wollman allowed. Officials said the intent to deliver charge was based on the amount of marijuana found and the fact that the drugs were individually packaged. Fifteen guns also reportedly were found in the vehicle.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Jeremiah Allen, 34, of Dubois, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for failure to appear at about 7 p.m. Wednesday on D Street in Dubois.
- Breanna Sorensen, 22, of Shoshoni, was arrested for battery and on a Laramie County warrant at about 2:30 a.m. Thursday in the 1000 block of California Street in Shoshoni. Initial reports state she assaulted a female by throwing her to the ground and "hitting her in the head."
- During this timeframe the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center has taken 74 calls for service. County ambulances were dispatched 11 times, and area fire departments responded to three calls for help. Eight people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including one felony charge and 12 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 164 inmates, including 152 at the facility, eight in substance abuse treatment programs, one on home detention and three elsewhere.
- Grantor: ARCHER RANDELL D TRUSTEE, ARCHER RANDELL D REVOCABLE TRUST, ARCHER LINDA K TRUSTEE, ... Legal: Sub/Mine: BI-CENTENNIAL ADD RI Lot: 2 Block: 3 City: RI... Grantee: SUNSET RENTALS LLC2013-1364941
- Grantor: COOPER STEVEN R, COOPER KARI A Legal: Quarter: NWNW Section: 34 Township: 2N Range: 3E Grantee: PAXTON LARRY, PAXTON LAURIE2013-1364942
- Grantor: ELGIN DOUGLAS K, ELGIN BEVERLY C Legal: Sub/Mine: RAINTREE ESTATES RI Lot: 1 Block: 1 City: RIV... Grantee: HEISTUMAN DAVID A, HEISTUMAN LAURA H2013-1364944
- Grantor: CHILDERS DEBRA J Legal: Sub/Mine: DABICH-BLACK 1ST ADD LA Lot: 14 Block: 1 City... Grantee: CHILDERS DEBRA J, CHILDERS JACOB C2013-1364968
- Grantor: SPRIGGS SHEETMETAL CONTRACTORS INC Legal: Sub/Mine: INDIAN LOOKOUT FIFTH SUBDIVISION LA Lot: 11 Bl... Grantee: SMITH MICHAEL D TRUSTEE, SMITH MICHAEL D LIVING TRUST, SMITH JUANITA TRUSTEE, ...2013-1364907
- Grantor: CRESS JAMES R TRUSTEE, CRESS JANE TRUSTEE, CRESS JAMES R & JANE LIVING TRUST Legal: Quarter: SWNW Section: 29 Township: 3N Range: 2E , Quarter: NWSW Section: 29 Township: 3N Range: 2E Grantee: CRESS MARK JAMES, CRESS SUE ANN2013-1364989
- Grantor: FAMILY TREE CORPORATION Legal: Quarter: NENE Section: 21 Township: 3N Range: 1W , Quarter: NESE Section: 21 Township: 3N Range: 1W , Section: 21 Township: 3N Range: 1W Lot: 7 , ... Grantee: DYKES ROBERT P TRUSTEE, DYKES ROBERT P REVOCABLE TRUST, CHRISTOPHER DYKES J TRUSTEE, ... Notes: CORRECTION WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: FAMILY TREE CORPORATION Legal: Section: 27 Township: 3N Range: 1W Lot: 4 , Section: 27 Township: 3N Range: 1W Lot: 7 , Quarter: SESW Section: 27 Township: 3N Range: 1W , ... Grantee: DYKES ROBERT P TRUSTEE, DYKES ROBERT P REVOCABLE TRUST, CHRISTOPHER DYKES J TRUSTEE, ... Notes: CORRECTION
- Grantor: MULHERIN SETH P, MULHERIN RYAN Legal: Quarter: SENE Section: 22 Township: 32n Range: 99w , Quarter: NENE Section: 22 Township: 32n Range: 99w Grantee: ROQUE LOUIS A, ROGUE SHARON L2013-1365000
- Grantor: MARMC PARTNERSHIP, MCDONALD MICHAEL T, MARTIN KATE R Legal: Sub/Mine: HOLMBERG ADD RI Lot: 1 Block: 1 City: RIVERTON, Sub/Mine: HOLMBERG ADD RI Lot: 2 Block: 1 City: RIVERTON Grantee: LEOLIZARD LLC2013-1364998
- Grantor: COPELAND KARLY, COPELAND MATTHEW A Legal: Sub/Mine: BALDWIN ESTATES ADD LA Lot: 6 Block: 3 City: ..., Sub/Mine: BALDWIN ESTATES ADD LA Lot: 7 Block: 3 City: ... Grantee: JOYES JENNIFER MARIE, JOYES GABRIEL CALVIN2013-1365022
- Grantor: HENRY TONY, HENRY MARY ANN Legal: Sub/Mine: INDIAN LOOKOUT THIRD SUBDIVISION LA Lot: 5 Blo... Grantee: GOWEN TODD J2013-1365041
- Grantor: PHILLIPS RICKIE S , PHILLIPS RICK S TRUSTEE, PHILLIPS VICKI L TRUSTEE, ... Legal: Sub/Mine: CEDAR PARK SUB MI Lot: 1 City: MISCELLANEOUS, Sub/Mine: CEDAR PARK SUB MI Lot: 2 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: HUELSKAMP F J, HUELSKAMP JENNIFER L Notes: TRACTS 1 & 2
- Grantor: W DOUBLE B LIMITED PARTNERSHIP Legal: Sub/Mine: LITTLE WARM SPRINGS CREEK SUB #1 DU Lot: 9 Ci..., Sub/Mine: LITTLE WARM SPRINGS CREEK SUB #1 DU Lot: 10 C..., Sub/Mine: LITTLE WARM SPRINGS CREEK SUB #1 DU Lot: 11 C..., ... Grantee: BEAVERS ANNE MARIE TRUSTEE, WWB FAMILY TRUST2013-1365047
- Grantor: G BAR G SADDLES LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: GEORGE SUB MI Lot: 1 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: CLARYS ANDY Notes: CORRECTIVE WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: CARPENTER DONNA MAE, PUFFE GREGORY Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERSIDE ADD LA Lot: 15 Block: 115 City: LAN..., Sub/Mine: RIVERSIDE ADD LA Lot: 16 Block: 115 City: LAN..., Sub/Mine: RIVERSIDE ADD LA Lot: 17 Block: 115 City: LAN..., ... Grantee: CONCANNON DUANE KAE
- Grantor: POWELL SUSAN K Legal: Sub/Mine: LUCKY 13 SUB LA Lot: 3 City: LANDER Grantee: GRIFFITH CLAY
The Wyoming State Engineer's Office report on stream flows, reservoir levels and canal diversions in the Wind River Basin as of Wednesday, Aug. 21, are as listed in the first column. The readings for Tuesday, Aug. 20, are in the second column. Measurements are in cubic feet per second unless otherwise stated.
Wind River near Dubois 71 72
Dinwoody Creek above Lakes 247 256
Bull Lake Creek above Bull Lake N/A N/A
Bull Lake Creek near Lenore 1,050 1,040
Wind River near Crowheart 1,550 1,550
Wind River near Kinnear 371 375
Wind River at Riverton 33 31
Little Popo Agie River near Lander 42 43
Little Wind River near Riverton 51 50
Fivemile Creek near Shoshoni 250 260
Wind River below Boysen Reservoir 1,030 1,040
- Groom: MCKENNA MICHAEL TERANCE Bride: WEISBECK SASHA ANNE
- Groom: ASMUNDSON CLINTON GUNNAR Bride: CALVERT ALYCIA KAY
- Groom: DEYO CHAD MICHAEL Bride: HARMELINK LAICE MICHAIL
- Groom: HAILEY THEODORE JAY Bride: JAEKEL MARIE ANN
- Groom: MARTIN JARED ALLEN Bride: SUMMERLIN STEPHENIE ANN
- Groom: LYLES MATTHEW JACOB Bride: LONGTINE TESHEENA LARAE
- Groom: TIDZUMP ANTOINE DON Bride: ST CLAIR GLADYS MAE
- Groom: TILLMAN TOM CHARLES Bride: PEAHRORA PATRICIA KAY
- Groom: FOX WILLIAM DWIGHT Bride: BARHAM SELENA RENEE
- Groom: SHELLS JOSHUA NEIL Bride: NORDWICK KYLI JANE