TodayAug 28, 2013 Staff
A son was born to Veronica Spotted Elk and Wayne Arthur Jr., of Ethete, at 5:50 p.m. Aug. 14, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 6 pounds, 10.5 ounces.
A daughter was born to Joy and Aaron Bannon, of Lander, at 8:03 a.m. Aug. 8, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces.
A daughter was born to Summer F. Bell, of Ethete, at 1:02 p.m. Aug. 8, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 15 ounces.
A daughter was born to Michelle and Zackary Crichton, of Riverton, at 3:25 p.m. Aug. 8, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 4 pounds, 11.5 ounces.
A daughter was born to Brittney and Chad Gaudern, of Riverton, at 1:10 p.m. Aug. 11, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 12 ounces.
A son was born to Drew Whiteman, of Arapahoe, and Ramiro Gonzalez, of Riverton, at 9:32 a.m. Aug. 21, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 13 ounces.
A son was born to Aimee and Ronald E. Howard, of Riverton, at 8 p.m. Aug. 7, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 6.6 ounces.
A daughter was born to Amy Dale and Lyle Hughes, of Riverton, at 10:04 p.m. Aug. 25, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 4 ounces.
A son was born to April and Joe Lopez, of Lander, at 12:19 p.m. Aug. 14, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces.
A daughter was born to Jacque and Joseph Palazzolo, of Riverton, at 11:27 a.m. Aug. 14, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds.
A son was born to Tianna Trumbull and Morry SunRhodes, of Arapahoe, at 2:20 p.m. Aug. 8, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 6 pounds, 11 ounces.
A son was born to Krystal D. Posey-Whiteman and Dancing King Whiteman, of Ethete, at 1:34 a.m. Aug. 13, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 14 ounces.
Mary Frances Wooten Stevens-Lane, 87, of Lander, died Saturday, Aug. 17, with her family at her side. There will be no services.
Wild Horse Adoption and Gentling Clinic is Aug. 30 to Aug. 31 at the Wyoming Honor Farm, 40 Honor Farm Road, Riverton. The gentling clinic runs from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Aug. 30 and is open to the public. Afterward will be a preview of the horses. The gates will open at 7:30 a.m. Aug. 31, with the competitive bidding beginning at 10:30 a.m. Roughly 30 halter and saddle-started horses will be available for adoption. A covered four-horse trailer with a swing gate is required to adopt.
8-Ball Battle Pool Tournament is Aug. 30 to Sept. 2 in the Entertainment Room at the Wind River Hotel and Casino, 10269 Wyoming 789, Riverton. Registration is 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Aug. 30 in the Entertainment Room. For more information, visit windriverhotelcasino.com or call 840-5805.
In Riverton police reports from Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Reports were unavailable as of press time.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Kerri Clem, 32, of St. Stephen's, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for failure to appear.
- Beth Kamminga, 58, of Lander, was arrested for driving while under the influence.
- Some used tires reportedly were stolen at about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday from the 1100 block of East Monroe Avenue.
- During this timeframe the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center has taken 63 calls for service. County ambulances were dispatched 16 times and area fire departments responded to four calls for help. Fourteen people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including two for driving under the influence, four other alcohol-related charges, one felony charge and 17 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 170 inmates, including 157 at the facility, nine in substance abuse treatment programs, one on home detention and three elsewhere.
- Grantor: PARKER BRENT LEE Legal: Sub/Mine: HUDSON 1ST ADD HU Lot: 13 Block: 13 City: HUD..., Sub/Mine: HUDSON 1ST ADD HU Lot: 14 Block: 13 City: HUD..., Sub/Mine: HUDSON 1ST ADD HU Lot: 15 Block: 13 City: HUD..., ... Grantee: BIRD REBECCA JUNE
- Grantor: PIEROPAN NANCY A, WEBBER NANCY A P Legal: Sub/Mine: JACKSON PARK ADD LA Lot: 3 Block: 63 City: LA..., Sub/Mine: JACKSON PARK ADD LA Lot: 4 Block: 63 City: LA... Grantee: PIEROPAN NANCY A
- Grantor: ANGLEN VICKI M, ROWSE VICKI M Legal: Sub/Mine: BRENTWOOD ADD RI Lot: 3 Block: 3 City: RIVERTON, Quarter: NE Section: 28 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: ANGLEN EARL W, ANGLEN VICKI
- Grantor: MCRAE R MICHAEL, SWING SAMANTHA, MCRAE SAMANTHA Legal: Sub/Mine: ACCOLA ADD LA Lot: 9 Block: 3 City: LANDER Grantee: MCRAE R MICHAEL, MCRAE SAMANTHA
- Grantor: DUNLAP SAMUEL C, DUNLAP SHARON C Legal: Sub/Mine: ROSEWOOD HILLS SUB MI Lot: 4 City: MISCELLANE... Grantee: BOLLING KATHY U, BOLLING MICHAEL J
- Grantor: ARCHAMBAULT SYDNE J Legal: Sub/Mine: WIND RIVER VIEW ESTATES SUBD RESUB LOT 1 LA L... Grantee: ARCHAMBAULT SHANE C
- Grantor: ARCHAMBAULT SYDNE J Legal: Sub/Mine: WIND RIVER VIEW ESTATES SUBD RESUB LOT 1 LA L... Grantee: ARCHAMBAULT DAMIEN SHAE
- Grantor: HUTCHISON BRETT Legal: Sub/Mine: CECIL WOOD ADD RI Lot: 15 Block: 7 City: RIVE... Grantee: LOGHRY JON
- Grantor: BUSH IVAN R, BUSH KARYL S Legal: Sub/Mine: FRONTIER RANCH ESTATES MI Lot: 9 City: MISCEL..., Sub/Mine: FRONTIER RANCH ESTATES MI Lot: 10 City: MISCE... Grantee: MERRILL ROBERT D, MERRILL LAURA L
- Grantor: RIVERTON TOWN OF, RIVERTON CITY OF Legal: Sub/Mine: RIW INDUSTRIAL PARK RI Lot: 4 City: RIVERTON Grantee: UPRIGHT CONSTRUCTION & RESTORATION LLC
- Grantor: EPP JEFFREY R Legal: Sub/Mine: RAMSHORN ADD DU Lot: 5 Block: 2 City: DUBOIS, Sub/Mine: RAMSHORN ADD DU Lot: 6 Block: 2 City: DUBOIS Grantee: STADLER RICHARD J
The Wyoming State Engineer's Office report on stream flows, reservoir levels and canal diversions in the Wind River Basin as of Tuesday, Aug. 27, are as listed in the first column. The readings for Monday, Aug. 26, are in the second column. Measurements are in cubic feet per second unless otherwise stated.
Wind River near Dubois 78 82
Dinwoody Creek above Lakes 287 296
Bull Lake Creek above Bull Lake -- 249
Bull Lake Creek near Lenore 985 975
Wind River near Crowheart 1,590 1,580
Wind River near Kinnear -- --
Wind River at Riverton 73 83
Little Popo Agie River near Lander 27 25
Little Wind River near Riverton 45 44
Fivemile Creek near Shoshoni 273 279
Wind River below Boysen Reservoir 1,020 978
- Groom: LAMB SPENCER LEE Bride: ROSSIE LEA MICHELLE
- Groom: LUDWIG SCOTT ANTHONY Bride: WUNDER KRISTINA MARIE
- Groom: GALLES WILLIAM LEE Bride: MORGAN CHASELY MICHAEL
- Groom: BARTHOL JEREL LEE Bride: INMAN JEANINE YVONNE
- Groom: DANIELS MICHAEL SHANE Bride: PETERSON CASSIE RAE
- Groom: BENAC JAKE DAVID Bride: DETWILER HEATHER RENAE
- Groom: OLSON JESSE JAMES Bride: NANTT BRANDICE JEANANNE