Sep 27, 2013 - StaffDeaths
Sylvia Anne (Walker) Vincent, 71, died Tuesday, Sept. 10, a her daughter's home in Kingston, Wash. Services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 3, at the LDS church chapel in Riverton. A short graveside dedication will be followed by a dinner at the LDS church gym.
Beats Working Tri Concert is at 7:30 p.m. at the Museum American West, 1445 Main St., Lander. For more information, call 332-0319 or visit museumoftheamericanwest.com.
In Riverton Police Department reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- A 41-year-old Riverton man was issued a misdemeanor citation for dog at large at about 10:30 a.m. Thursday in the 400 block of East Jefferson Avenue. He was released with his promise to appear in court at a later date.
- Benjamin Ridgley, 57, of Ethete, was arrested for public intoxication at about 11:40 a.m. Thursday in the 500 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Leah Lonebear, 32, of St. Stephen's, was arrested on two Fremont County warrants and for interfering with a peace officer at about noon Thursday in the 300 block of West Monroe Avenue.
- Kenneth Shakespeare, 27, of Arapahoe, was arrested for public intoxication at about 5:30 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- A 14-year-old Riverton boy was issued a misdemeanor for larceny and use of a toxic substance at about 6:40 p.m. Thursday at Walmart. He was released with his promise to appear in court at a later date.
- Byron Lincoln, 48, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 10:30 p.m. Thursday in the 700 block of North Federal Boulevard.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Thursday to Friday morning:
- Terence Lasergio Hanway, 24, of Lander, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 10:45 p.m. Thursday on Lower North Fork Road north of Lander. Reports state he crashed into a fence; no one was injured.
- During this timeframe the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center took 74 calls for service, including three involving motor vehicle accidents with one reporting damage. County ambulances were dispatched 16 times, and area fire departments responded to 48 calls for help. Six people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including two for driving under the influence, two other alcohol-related charges, two felony charges and eight misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 146 inmates, including 132 at the facility, eight in substance abuse treatment programs, two on home detention and four elsewhere.
-ÂGroom: SUNRHODES LORYJAY LEE Bride: PANZETANGA DEEDEE MICHELLE
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.