Oct 2, 2013 - StaffBirths
A son was born to Tana No Horse, of Riverton, at 5:24 p.m. Sept. 18, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces.
A son was born to Jerrica and Joseph Flom, of Lander, at 11:46 a.m. Sept. 13, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 13.5 ounces.
A son was born to Jackie Lobdell and Jamie Hendrickson, of Riverton, at 12:20 a.m. Sept. 15, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds, 2.2 ounces.
Thespian Festival is 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Robert A. Peck Arts Center Theater at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton.
Punt, Pass and Kick Competition is at 4 p.m. at the Riverton High School Wolverine Turf Field. Registration is at 3:30 p.m. The skill competition is for children aged 8 to 15, and participants will compete in punting, passing, and place kicking. Event is free.
Harvest Festival is at 6 p.m. at the Shoshoni Senior Center, 209 Main St. Events include a chili supper, a bake off contest, and a dessert and ice cream social. The chili supper is at 6 p.m. and includes chili, corn bread, salad and a drink for a suggested donation of $5 a person. Desserts for the bake off must be at the center by 5:30 p.m. Categories include cakes, cookies and bars, pies and other. For more information, call 876-2703.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Theresa Clarke, 31, of Riverton, was arrested on three counts of child endangering, interference with police and defrauding a drug test at about 11 a.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of North Sixth Street East.
- Autumn Wallowingbull, 35, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court at about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 200 block of South Federal Boulevard.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Treyvale Bigmedicine, 18, of Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for failure to appear.
- Thunder Littlethunder, 22, of Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for failure to appear.
- During this timeframe, the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center has taken 57 calls for service, including one involving a motor vehicle accident. County ambulances were dispatched 11 times. Five people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including one alcohol related charge and nine misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 150 inmates, including 136 at the facility, eight in substance abuse treatment programs, two on home detention and four elsewhere.
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.