Oct 9, 2013 - StaffBirths
A daughter was born to Alyson White Eagle and Brian Soundingsides, of Ethete, at 2:30 p.m. Sept. 20, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 12 ounces.
A son was born to Anastasia Mundy and Eric Dean Starck, of Riverton, at 1:36 p.m. Sept. 17, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 7 pounds.
A daughter was born to Sasha Zwetzig and Jonathan Sweaney, of Riverton, at 5:20 a.m. Sept. 11, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 1 ounce.
A daughter was born to Emmalee Owens and Jared Tyler, of Riverton, on Sept. 10, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 8.35 ounces.
A son was born to Samantha and Jesse Tyler, of Riverton, at 8 a.m. Sept. 19, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds.
Lois Wadley Glasgow Punteney, 78, formerly of Riverton, died Wednesday, Oct. 2. Services were Tuesday, Oct. 8, at the Southwest Sublette County Pioneers Senior Citizen Center in Marbleton, followed by graveside services at Plainview Cemetery.
Ronald James Rudy, 80, died following a lengthy illness with his family by his side Thursday, Oct. 3, at Castle Rock Convalescent Center in Green River. A memorial service will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 19, at the South Lincoln Training and Events Center, 220 State Highway 233, Kemmerer.
Riverton Memorial Hospital Auxiliary 40th Anniversary Celebration is at 1 p.m. at the REACH Foundation, 622 N. Eighth St. W., Riverton.
Riverton High School Homecoming Parade is at 2 p.m. on Main Street in Riverton. For more information, or to enter, contact Claire Peart at 851-6507 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Benjamin Antelope, 44, of Deer Lodge, Mont., was arrested on three municipal warrants and for possession of a controlled substance (marijuana) at about 9:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of East Main Street.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Denzyl Brown, 20, of Riverton, was arrested for probation violation at about 3:50 p.m. Tuesday at the Fremont County Courthouse in Lander.
- Howard Lujan, 25, of Riverton, was arrested on two Fremont County warrants for failure to appear.
- Scott Stehlin, 26, of Riverton, was arrested for domestic violence battery.
- Abigail White, 22, of Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for probation revocation at about 3:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of East Madison Avenue in Riverton.
- A black 1998 Dodge Stratus was reported stolen from David's Way in Riverton at about 1 p.m. Tuesday. The vehicle owner said it likely was taken between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m. Tuesday.
- During this timeframe, the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center took 62 calls for service. County ambulances were dispatched 16 times, and area fire departments responded to four calls for help. Four people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including two alcohol-related charges and 10 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 153 inmates, including 138 at the facility, nine in substance abuse treatment programs, two on home detention and four elsewhere.
- Grantor: KRMPOTICH PHILLIP T TRUSTEE, KRMPOTICH JAMIE J TRUSTEE, KRMPOTICH JAMIE J LIVING TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: LITTLE WARM SPRINGS CREEK SUB #1 DU Lot: 13 C... Grantee: KRMPOTICH PHILLIP T, KRMPOTICH JAMIE J
- Grantor: BYNON VIRGIL, BYNON ELIZABETH J Legal: Sub/Mine: SPENCER SUB RI Lot: 11 Block: 3 City: RIVERTON Grantee: BYNON MARK E, BYNON MISTY LYNN
- Grantor: BYNON VIRGIL, BYNON ELIZABETH J, BYNON BETTY JO Legal: Quarter: SWSW Section: 15 Township: 38N Range: 94W , Quarter: SESW Section: 15 Township: 38N Range: 94W Grantee: LABBEE CORINNA M, LABBEE CHARLES ALLEN II
- Grantor: NANTT RAYMOND Legal: Sub/Mine: RITTERBUSH 1ST ADD RI Lot: 10 Block: 1 City: ... Grantee: ALCARAZ DOMINIC, ALCARAZ ANGELA J
- Grantor: MUEHLER JASON E , MUEHLER STACIE J Legal: Sub/Mine: SMITH ESTATES MI Lot: 3 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: HIGHSMITH JOEL T JR, HIGHSMITH KATHRYN M
- Grantor: BC DEVELOPMENT INC Legal: Quarter: NWNE Section: 20 Township: 2N Range: 2E , Half: N Section: 20 Township: 2N Range: 2E Grantee: RINK ROGER L, RINK CHRISTINE L
- Grantor: OTTO KATHLEEN ANN Legal: Sub/Mine: ACCOLA ADD LA Lot: 12 Block: 7 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: ACCOLA ADD LA Lot: 13 Block: 7 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: ACCOLA ADD LA Lot: A Block: 7 City: LANDER Grantee: CHILDERS MATTHEW, CHILDERS ALYSSA Notes: TRACT A
- Grantor: RAMIER FERGUS F, RAMIER MARILYN R Legal: Sub/Mine: SILVER SPRINGS ESTATES MI Lot: 4 City: MISCEL..., Half: N Quarter: NE Section: 23 Township: 33N Range: 100W , Half: S Quarter: SE Section: 14 Township: 33N Range: 100W Grantee: RUDD KELLY A, RUDD COURTNEY E K Notes: TRACT 4
- Grantor: MCINTYRE MICHELE, MITCHELL AMANDA, MCINTYRE AMY, ... Legal: Half: E Quarter: SE Section: 30 Township: 2n Range: 5e Grantee: ALBRIGHT RAY PHILIP SR
- Grantor: CARLSON BRADFORD G Legal: Quarter: SESE Section: 34 Township: 3n Range: 1e , Half: N Quarter: SE Section: 34 Township: 3n Range: 1e , Half: S Section: 35 Township: 3n Range: 1e , ... Grantee: MEADOW HAVEN LLC
- Grantor: CARLSON RODNEY J, CARLSON LOIS D Legal: Sub/Mine: PORCUPINE SUB FILING #2 DU Lot: 115 City: DUB..., Sub/Mine: PORCUPINE SUB FILING #2 DU Lot: 116 City: DUB... Grantee: CARLSON RODNEY J, CARLSON LOIS D, CARLSON WILLIAM JOHN, ...
- Groom: SHARP TERRY GORDON Bride: SCHMELZLE BROOKE CHANTIL
- Groom: DYESS JEREMY FRANKLIN Bride: GUNNOE DANIELLE CAITLIN
- Groom: MARTIN BENJAMIN SCOTT Bride: WALKER ABBEY MARIEE
Get your copy of The Ranger online, every day! If you are a current print subscriber and want to also access dailyranger.com online (there is nothing more to purchase) including being able to download The Mining and Energy Edition, click here. Looking to start a new online subscription to dailyranger.com (even if it is for just one day)? Access our secure SSL encrypted server and start your subscription now by clicking here.