News of Riverton, Lander and Fremont County, Wyoming, from the Ranger's award winning journalists.
Oct 16, 2013 - Staff
A daughter was born to Heather Kirkwood and Tyler Page, of Riverton, at 12:10 p.m. Sept. 25, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 8 pounds, 3 ounces.
A daughter was born to Cody and Kameran Pearson, of Riverton, at 2:10 p.m. Sept. 26, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 1.8 ounces.
Susan Kay Black Foundation Workshop is Sept. 15 to Sept. 20 at the Headwaters Arts and Conference Center, 20 Stalnaker St., Dubois. For more information, call 455-2687.
It's All About the Girls Carnival is 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Rocky Mountain Hall, 15 North Fork Road, Fort Washakie. There will be lots of food, fun, games, relaxation and literature. For more information, call Regina Sage at 349-6546 or Kathy Martinsen at 714-0382.
In Riverton police reports from Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Arrests records were not made available by press time.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday to Wednesday morning:
- Coreen Addison, 38, of Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for probation revocation and on a Natrona County warrant at about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday on Snowberry Lane in the Gardens North subdivision north of Riverton. The initial report was regarding a fight between two subjects in the area.
- Bronco Lonebear, 18, of Lander, was arrested for a drug court violation.
- Benjamin Soundingsides, 29, of Riverton, was arrested for driving under suspension.
- A traffic accident was reported at about 12:30 a.m. Wednesday on the Kinnear Spur Road west of Riverton. A man reportedly blew a tire and hurt his hand when the steering wheel jerked to the side.
- During this timeframe, the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center took 57 calls for service. County ambulances were dispatched 15 times, and area fire departments responded to one call for help. Eight people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including two felony charges and 13 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 145 inmates, including 131 at the facility, eight in substance abuse treatment programs, two on home detention and four elsewhere.
- Grantor: BOSWELL MARIE, CLUTE ANN MARGARET Legal: Sub/Mine: MADDENS ADD LA Lot: 19 Block: 118 City: LANDER, Sub/Mine: MADDENS ADD LA Lot: 20 Block: 118 City: LANDER Grantee: MCLENNAN ROBERT J, MCLENNAN SHERRON C