Oct 17, 2013 - StaffBirths
A son was born to Victoria Campbell and Andrew Weber, of Riverton, at 3:43 p.m. Sept. 24, 2013, at Riverton Memorial Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 4.6 ounces.
A son was born to Michelle Eagle Road, of Lander, and Kyle Willenbrecht, of Greeley, Colo., at 6:20 p.m. Oct. 4, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. He weighed 5 pounds, 14.7 ounces.
Annual Harvest Dinner, hosted by the First United Methodist Church of Lander, is 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the fellowship hall at 262 N. Third St., Lander. Turkey dinner with dressing, salad, beverage and pie is $10. Chili, pie and beverage is $8. A silent auction will be held at the same time as the dinner. For home deliveries or takeout, call 332-3188 before Oct. 18.
Lander Lions Halloween Party Food Drive is at noon at the Wyoming National Bank parking lot, 685 Main St., Lander. Attendees are encouraged to bring canned goods to donate. The event will include free food, a costume contest, prizes, face painting, a giant pumpkin auction and cash prizes for the winner of the weight-guessing contest.
"Macbeth" is at 1 p.m. at the Lander Library, 451 N. Second St., Lander.
Barn Bash for Hospice Fundraiser with the Bar J Wranglers is at 4:30 p.m. at the Fremont County Fairgrounds, 1010 Fairgrounds Drive, Riverton. Admission is $60. For more information, call 856-1206.
In Riverton Police Department reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Nina LittleShield, 47, of St. Stephen's, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court at about 2:45 a.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of Apache Avenue.
- Randy Weber, 23, of Kinnear, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 7 p.m. Wednesday in the 700 block of North Federal Boulevard.
- Michael Johnson, 34, of Pavillion, was arrested for driving under the influence at about 8:30 p.m. Wednesday on West Main Street.
- Johnnie Dubois, 50, of San Benito, Texas, was arrested for public intoxication at about 11:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Center of Hope, 223 W. Adams Ave.
- Gregory Chavez, 50, of Riverton, was arrested for public intoxication at about 4:30 a.m. Thursday at Daylight Donuts in the 600 block of East Main Street. People at the store said the intoxicated man was refusing to leave the property. He reportedly was trying to order tacos. Officials said Chavez's blood-alcohol content was a .24.
- Ivan Bear, 44, of St. Stephen's, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court at about 7 a.m. Thursday in Walmart. He reportedly was driving an electric cart inside of the store while drinking a bottle of vodka. His blood-alcohol content was recorded at .23.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Some hay was reported stolen at about 6:30 p.m. Wednesday from the 500 block of Deerfield Drive south of Riverview Road.
- No arrests were recorded during this timeframe, when the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center took 48 calls for service. County ambulances were dispatched 11 times, and area fire departments responded to two calls for help. Five people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including one for driving under the influence, two other alcohol-related charges and six misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 143 inmates, including 129 at the facility, eight in substance abuse treatment programs, two on home detention and four elsewhere.
- Grantor: HEDIGER ROY G, HEDIGER JACQUELINE M Legal: Quarter: NESW Section: 19 Township: 33N Range: 99W , Quarter: NWSE Section: 19 Township: 33N Range: 99W Grantee: PHIFER SKY D, PHIFER JAN S
- Grantor: DONNLINN INC, DONLINN INC Legal: Sub/Mine: SHOSHONI 1ST ADD SH Lot: 12 Block: 37 City: S..., Sub/Mine: SHOSHONI 1ST ADD SH Lot: 13 Block: 37 City: S..., Sub/Mine: SHOSHONI 1ST ADD SH Lot: 14 Block: 37 City: S... Grantee: D ANGELO EUGENIO III, D ANGELO SHARON K
- Grantor: GARD ENTERPRISES Legal: Sub/Mine: REIN PARK ADD REPLAT LOTS 3,4,8,9,13,14,16 & 1... Grantee: LEONHARDT MATTHEW P, LEONHARDT ELIZABETH Notes: CORRECTIVE WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: MCMILLEN KATHLEEN B Legal: Sub/Mine: CHATTERTON GLENN 1ST ADD RI Lot: 10 Block: 5 ... Grantee: LINNELL DONNA B
- Grantor: GILLIAM VANCE, GILLIAM RITA Legal: Sub/Mine: CLAUD FIKE 2ND ADD RI Lot: 10 Block: 6 City: ... Grantee: SKIDMORE SUSAN L
- Grantor: RIVERA DARTHA R TRUSTEE, WRIGHT DELBY TRUSTEE, GLASGOW DARWIN TRUSTEE, ... Legal: Sub/Mine: 5-G SUB REPLAT LOT 2 MI Lot: 2A City: MISCEL... Grantee: BOEHMER KYLE, BOEHMER VICTORIA, BOEHMER GARY
- Grantor: PHOENIX HOLDING GROUP LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: WOODRIDGE ESTATES FINAL PLAT RI & VAC EASEMT L... Grantee: NAK PROPERTIES LLC
- Grantor: SKAGGS JEWEL M TRUSTEE, SKAGGS JEWEL M LIVING TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERTON MESA SUB MI Lot: 2 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: EUSTICE NANCY D
- Grantor: HIGH PLAINS POWER INC Legal: Quarter: NENW Section: 34 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: EARL BOWER FARMS COMPANY
- Grantor: SECRETARY OF HOUSING & URBAN DEVELOMENT Legal: Sub/Mine: CHEVY CHASE 1ST ADD LA Lot: 4 Block: 2 City: ... Grantee: VONHOLTUM AMY KELLY, VONHOLTUM MEGAN
- Grantor: DECKER RONALD L Legal: Sub/Mine: BADLEY-BLACK 2ND FILING LA Lot: 15 Block: 2 C... Grantee: CARPENTER RICHARD LEVI, CARPENTER KELLY NICOLE
- Grantor: CHRISTIAN THOMAS A, CHRISTIAN STEPHANIE E Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERSIDE ACRES CLUB REPLAT DU Lot: 30 City: ... Grantee: LEGACY TRUST LLC
- Grantor: WARREN TIMOTHY S, WARREN TRACY, RILEY TRACY J Legal: Quarter: NENW Section: 35 Township: 1N Range: 4E Grantee: WARREN TIMOTHY, WARREN TRACY
- Grantor: BROWN E M, BROWN OLIVE, RATLIFF JACK, ... Legal: Sub/Mine: CITY PARK ADD RI Lot: 4 Block: 1 City: RIVERTON Grantee: LARGE ALVINA K
- Groom: PITT JEREMY ALLAN Bride: SOUCIE STEPHANIE CHARISSE
- Groom: LITTLESHIELD SKYLER PAUL Bride: AFTER BUFFALO SHELLI RAYE
- Groom: WATTS JOSHUA LYNN Bride: JENKINS RACHEL MARGARETE
- Groom: FIFE BRYAN JAMES Bride: CRENSHAW SHAWNTE ALEXANDRAE