TodayOct 23, 2013 Staff
Wyoming Stories Recordings is at the Intertribal Education and Community Center at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton. Wyoming Stories was created to capture the history of Wyoming through the memories of those who live here. For more information or to reserve a recording time, visit http://wyomingpublicmedia.org.
13th Annual Chili Supper is 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Lander senior center, 205 S. 10th St., Lander. Tickets are $5 to $10.
Free Legal Clinic is 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Lander Library, 451 N. Second St., Lander. Law Night is a free legal clinic that will provide the public with brief, one-on-one, initial consultations on any civil (non-criminal) issue such as personal injury; landlord/tenant disputes; divorce or child custody; estate planning; and more. For more information, call Valerie Schoneberger at 459-5761.
Riverton Art Guild Annual Art Show and Sale is 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Riverton Elks, 207 Main St. There will be door prizes and a silent auction. Dinner is 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and includes meat entrees, salads and desserts. Tickets are $8. All are welcome.
Halloween-Themed Beauty Pageant is 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Oct. 25 in the Little Theatre at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton. The event includes a runway walk and a costume and talent show. The participants will compete for prizes, and prizes also will be available for the audience. Tickets are $3 for adults, $2 for children and free to CWC students with ID.
Navajo Poet Sherwin Bitsui Reading is 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton. Bitsui will join Wyoming presenters to read poems, essays and other works. Readings begin at 7 p.m. For more information, contact Emilene Ostlind at 766-2604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Hitler's Children" is at 7 p.m. Oct. 25 at the Lander Library, 451 N. Second St., Lander. Free soda and popcorn. Donations are welcome.
Eastern Shoshone Boys and Girls Club Halloween Dance is 9 p.m. to midnight at the club's location in Fort Washakie.
- Grantor: TSCHIRGI ARNOLD B, TSCHIRGI LORETTA J Legal: Half: S Quarter: SW Section: 24 Township: 33N Range: 100W Grantee: REDMAN JASON, REDMAN TANYA
- Grantor: RUNYAN SAMUEL C, RUNYAN JENNIFER Legal: Sub/Mine: PROGRESS SOUTH MI Lot: 7 City: MISCELLANEOUS Grantee: HIGH PLAINS LEASING LLC Notes: E
- Groom: LEWIS NICHOLAS LOREN Bride: FULTZ DAWN ROSE
- Groom: MOSS THEODORE TYRELL Bride: YELLOWHAIR ALETEA RENEE
- Groom: HAGEN DAWSON DWAYNE Bride: CERKONEY KAYLA MARIEE
- Groom: SHARP TERRY GORDON Bride: SCHMELZLE BROOKE CHANTILE