TodayOct 24, 2013 Staff
In Wednesday's Ranger, the page six photo with the story "Rustlers stun Casper College in 5-set v-ball thriller" should have said Megan Cook and Jess Kohler teamed for a dig save during a recent game at Central Wyoming College.
Theresa Edna Moss, 46, of St. Stephen's, died Monday, Oct. 21, at Wyoming Medical Center in Casper. Traditional funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 26, at Great Plains Hall in Arapahoe. A wake will be at 4 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25, also at Great Plains Hall. Burial will follow the service Saturday at Arapaho Catholic Cemetery.
"The Nose" is at 11 a.m. at the Lander Library, 451 N. Second St. Donations are $10 for adults and $5 for students.
District 21 Great Pumpkin Celebration is 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. in Fort Washakie. Fremont County School District 21 students and their parents will be taken to the Son Harvest Seasons pumpkin patch in Riverton, enjoy a feast, and participate in a costume contest and carnival.
- Grantor: COLLINS CHRISTINE L, MITCHELL CHRISTINE L, COLLINS MICHAEL Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERVIEW 2ND ADD RI Lot: 10 Block: 1 City: R... Grantee: VENZOR COLETTE R
- Grantor: THRAILKILL ERMA L Legal: Sub/Mine: COUNTRY CLUB VILLAGES 5TH SUBDIVISION RI Lot: ... Grantee: LUND KAREN A, LUND RONALD
- Grantor: NORIEGA LARRY R, NORIEGA PAMELA R Legal: Section: 30 Township: 2N Range: 2E Lot: 4 Grantee: MURPHY ERIC S, MURPHY GWEN Notes: CORRECTED WARRANTY DEED
- Grantor: RAYMOND JACKIE L, RAYMOND JUDITH G Legal: Quarter: NWNE Section: 5 Township: 1N Range: 3E Grantee: KAMMINGA BRUCE , KAMMINGA MARCI
- Grantor: CSA LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: NORTH BROADWAY ADD REPLAT LOTS1-7,ALLEYS RI Lo... Grantee: ROMER LYNN ROCHELLE TRUSTEE, EELS IRREVOCABLE FAMILY TRUST, EELS LORETTA M TRUSTEE, ...
- Groom: MACON HAROLD ALFRED Bride: CHRISTENSEN ELIZABETH CATHARINE
- Groom: TATLOCK JONATHAN MARK Bride: MOORE JANET ADELE
- Groom: MORGAN RICHARD WILLIAM SR Bride: DANA CAROLYN SUEE
- Groom: DYESS JEREMY FRANKLIN Bride: GUNNOE DANIELLE CAITLINE.