TodayOct 31, 2013 Staff
A daughter was born to Cindy and Tom Bingenheimer, of Dubois, at 9:58 p.m. Oct. 11, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 8 pounds.
A daughter was born to Crystal and Sergio Cabada, of Riverton, at 12:15 a.m. Sept. 6, 2013, at Lander Regional Hospital. She weighed 6 pounds, 4 ounces.
Loa Dell Edwards, 88, of Riverton, died Thursday, Oct. 31, at the Help for Health Hospice Home. There will be no local services. Services will be held at a later date in Iowa.
Sequoia "Dervin" Middleton, 44, of Riverton, died Tuesday, Oct. 29, at his home. A celebration of life luncheon will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 9, at Set Free Church in Riverton. The family requests that memorial contributions be made to Davis Funeral Home to help with funeral costs.
Alfred L. Presgrove, 78, died Monday, Oct. 28, 2013, in Freedom. Memorial services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 3, at St. Helens Church in Crowheart with Echo Klaprath officiating. Cremation has taken place.
Ginger Mavis Roberts, 66, died Tuesday, Oct. 29, at Lander Regional Hospital. Traditional Indian funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 2, at Rocky Mountain Hall in Fort Washakie with Harrison Shoyo Sr. and Arlen Shoyo officiating. An evening service and wake will be at 7 p.m. Friday, Nov. 1, at Rocky Mountain Hall. Interment will be in the Sacajawea Cemetery.
VFW Nurses' Scholarship Benefit Breakfast is at 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. at the Lander VFW Hall, 11 Tweed Lane. Tickets are $5 for adults, $2.50 for children under 12. Proceeds go to a scholarship fund for Central Wyoming College nursing students.
Holiday Craft and Vendor Fair is 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at St. Margaret's Gym, Riverton.
"The Merry Wives of Windsor" is at 2:30 p.m. at the Robert A. Peck Arts Center Theater at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton. Tickets are $8 for adults and $6 for students.
"National Theatre: 50 Years on Stage" is at 2:45 p.m. at the Lander Library, 451 N. Second St., Lander.
"The Merry Wives of Windsor" is at 7:30 p.m. at the Robert A. Peck Arts Center Theater at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton. Tickets are $8 for adults and $6 for students.
Beat Night is at 7:30 p.m. at Central Wyoming College, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton. Seating is limited. Rated R.
Divorces granted in Fremont County District Court:
Keith Beck from Rebekah Mills.
Christopher Bedard from Kathleen Bedard. Joint custody of minor children. Wife's former name of Becerra restored.
In Riverton Police Department reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Timothy Marrow, 27, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 4 p.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of East Madison Avenue.
- Stefan BigMedicine, 31, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear at about 4:05 p.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of East Main Street.
- Adam Kehl, 33, of Riverton, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court at about 8:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 1000 block of Major Avenue.
- Valerie Boyd, 41, of Riverton, was arrested for domestic violence early Thursday. Officials said she strangled a household member.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Wednesday to Thursday morning:
- Lisa Leasure, 43, of Riverton, was arrested on a Fremont County warrant for fraud by check at about 7:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 200 block of Lost Wells Circle in Riverton.
- During this timeframe, the Fremont County Emergency Dispatch Center took 42 calls for service, including one involving a motor vehicle accident. County ambulances were dispatched six times, and area fire departments responded to two calls for help. Six people were booked into the Fremont County Detention Center for charges, including one alcohol-related charge, one felony charge and 15 misdemeanor charges. The center currently is responsible for 151 inmates, including 139 at the center, seven in substance abuse treatment programs, one on home detention and four elsewhere.
- Grantor: RATLIFF AMANDA M, MCALLISTER AMANDA M Legal: Sub/Mine: DABICH-BLACK ADD REPLAT LA Lot: 15 Block: 3 C... Grantee: FLOM CHRISTOPHER EARL, FLOM VALERIE MAE
- Grantor: LIVERMORE MICHAEL F, LIVERMORE NANCY L Legal: Sub/Mine: UPPER LITTLE WARM SPRING CREEK SUB DU Lot: 148... Grantee: SALTZGIVER KELLY D , SALTZGIVER PAMELA A
- Grantor: BENDEL JUDITH A, JOHNSON AMY LYNN Legal: Sub/Mine: RAMSHORN 2ND ADD DU Lot: 3 Block: 14 City: DU... Grantee: HATHAWAY JADE B
- Grantor: RENNER PETER E, RENNER JUDITH A Legal: Sub/Mine: BIG WYOMING 1ST ADD RI Lot: 3 Block: 3 City: ... Grantee: BROOKFIELD GLOBAL RELOCATION SERVICES LLC
- Grantor: BROOKFIELD GLOBAL RELOCATION SERVICES LLC Legal: Sub/Mine: BIG WYOMING 1ST ADD RI Lot: 3 Block: 3 City: ... Grantee: YEATES TALON, YEATES BRITTANY M
- Grantor: WOODY FARM & RANCH LLC Legal: Quarter: SWNW Section: 9 Township: 2N Range: 4E Grantee: WOODY GAVIN, WOODY L CAMILLE
- Grantor: BRODRICK MARLENE E TRUSTEE, BRODRICK MARLENE E REVOCABLE TRUST Legal: Sub/Mine: CHOPPING SUB RI Block: 3 City: RIVERTON, Sub/Mine: CHOPPING SUB RI Lot: 1 Block: 4 City: RIVERTON, Quarter: NWNW Section: 26 Township: 1n Range: 4e Grantee: GUSCHEWSKY CHARLES F TRUSTEE, GUSCHEWSKY CHARLES FREDRICK LIVING TRUST Notes: WITH PORTIONS OF VACATED CHOPPING & EDWARDS STREETS
- Groom: FARWELL WYATT RAYMOND Bride: RUPE ANISHA WINIFRED
- Groom: WORTHAM CHEYENNE BRANDON Bride: HANNA TIFFANY RENEE